How to Change WiFi Name [SSID] | How to Change WiFi Router Network SSID:- Today I will tell all of you How to Change WiFi Name (SSID) and Password. Whenever you buy a new WiFi router, the router’s name already set to default, which does not look like a right name.
If you also want to change your WiFi name and password, but you do not know how to do all this, then this article is just for you. In this article, I will tell you a process that you can easily change your WiFi name and password. So Let’s Start it.
How to Change WiFi Name (SSID) of the Router
Friends, to Change WiFi Name of the router, you have to access the most router’s IP address in a web browser. Every WiFi Router gives the web-based account credentials to configure local network settings. You can access them in your web browser. Wait. Wait. AWait…, Before proceeding, let me tell you that if you have an IP address of the WiFi router.
Only then you can log in to the WiFi router. If you do not have an IP address, then you can not log in to the router. If you don’t have your WiFi Router’s IP address, then there is no need to be worried. Because I will also tell you how to fund a WiFi Router’s IP address. So Let’s Start it.
How to Find WiFi Router IP Address?
How to Find WiFi Router IP Address in Windows
This process will work in the Windows PC or Laptop. Let’s Start it. (How to Change WiFi Name)
- Connect your PC to your WiFi Router by LAN cable.
- Just press the Window + R key same time.
- Now RUN Bar is opened.
- So, Type “cmd” in RUN Bar & HIT Enter Key.
- Now a new screen comes on the computer display.
- Then find the section of the called “Default Gateway”.
- Now you will see 8 Numbers in the Default Gateway Section.
- That is the IP Address of your WiFi Router.
- So, IP Address Example:- ( 192.168.1.1 )
How to Find WiFi Router IP Address in MacOS
If you have Apple MacBook and you want to find your WiFi’s Router IP Address. Then follow these steps. (How to Change WiFi Name)
- Click on the “Apple” Menu.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Click on the “Network” icon.
- Select WiFi and Wired Internet Connection.
- Now Click on “Advanced” Button.
- After that, click on the TCP/IP tab.
- Now search the WiFi Router IP Address called “Router”.
- WiFi Router IP Address Example:- ( 192.168.29.1 )
How to Access WiFi Router Web Interface?
So finally, you have got your WiFi Router IP Address.
- Now access to your WiFi Router Web Interface.
- For doing that, open your web browser and type your WiFi Router IP Address and HIT Enter in the Search Bar of the web browser. (How to Change WiFi Name)
- So, Now you have a new Login page in the web browser.
- Then type your WiFi Router default Username and Password and press the Enter key.
So, do you know, you can type a maximum of 32 Characters for your WiFi Router Name. If you are facing a problem for choosing the Best WiFi Names? You can read my article for choosing the Best WiFi Names.
So, friends, it was the article about How to Change WiFi Name (SSID)?. I hope you have liked the information given about the Change WiFi Name. Thank you very much for giving you valuable time.
If you have any question related to this article in your mind, then you can ask us through the comment. We will do our best to answer your question. Even further, we will continue to bring such useful articles for you. So, Please Follow our Facebook Page for new Update.
Also, Go For It:-